Election Day is November 5, 2019
Who can vote for the referendum?
Registered voters living within the MSD of Lawrence Township can cast a ballot for the referendum.
Find your polling location here.
Are You Registered to Vote?
If you have recently moved or changed your name you will need to update your voter registration. Please visit the Indiana Voter website if you're not sure if you're registered to vote or if your voter registration is up to date,
What you need to register:
- Have a valid Indiana Driver's License or Indiana State Identification Card.
- Be a citizen of the United States.
- Be at least 18 years old on or before the next general, municipal or special election. (A 17-year-old may register and vote in the primary election if the voter turns 18 on or before the next general or municipal election.)
- Have lived in your precinct for at least 30 DAYS before the next general, municipal, or special election.
- Not currently imprisoned after being convicted of a crime.
Absentee Ballot Application Options
Vote by Mail (Deadline: October 24, 2019 at 11:59 PM, local prevailing time)
- ABS-MAIL: Application for Absentee Ballot
- Solicitud de Voto en Ausencia por Correo Unicamente (AUS-POR CORREO)
Vote In Person (October 8, 2019 through November 4, 2019 at NOON, local prevailing time)
- ABS-In Person application not available for download from this site. Contact your County Election Administrator for an application. Be sure to bring a valid photo ID to absentee vote in-person.
Traveling Board (Deadline: November 4, 2019 at NOON, local prevailing time)
Military and Overseas
- Vote by mail application deadline: October 24, 2019 at 11:59 PM, local prevailing time
- Vote by email or fax application deadline: November 4, 2019, (NOON) local prevailing time